Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bloodbath Update

After twenty four hours of bleeding through the bandage on my finger, I called my doctor, who informed me that one could indeed bleed to death out of their finger. It seemed a pretty pathetic way to die, so I took myself to the emergency room, feeling very juvenile..... and since there was really no clump of skin remaining to stitch together, they put on this funny gauze that created a new, rather fake, layer of skin. The way they wrapped my finger made it look like the thing had been severed to near death and I made a ton of money in pity tips. I may resort to similar techniques in the future when times get tight.

1 comment:

p said...

to not have read any new posts for seemingly so long and then see this one, i think how morbid.
shit i hope your finger is okay,
sounds horrible but your sense of humor prevails.
take care :)