Saturday, May 3, 2008

Five Down

I think I mentioned last week that I drove into Williston and purchased all new deck furniture for the front porch. Five big tables. Thirteen chairs. I've been diligently wiping them down through the day and stacking the chairs and bringing them inside at night. Last night, I sat in the living room with my folks for a half hour or so before I left for the night.... a luxury I haven't taken since I repainted it. Being distracted from the normal routine, I left here having spaced bringing in the deck chairs.... and pulled in this morning to find five of them gone. Sitting in the parking space directly in front of the shop was, maybe as a twisted kind of replacement, one decrepit bar stool, the top half of a really old kitchen chair and an empty twelve pack box of Long Trail Ale.
Fuckers.

No comments: