Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Monday Night Music~Week III


This week, our third, really brought in the bigger crowd. Chris and Fran, from the Mud City Ramblers, usually draw the masses. Chris is held dear by most of this community and he'd just recently returned from a trip to San Diego. We borrowed a big grill and invited folks to bring along their own grillables and we offered another round of summer salads and soup.


It was a beautiful backyard show until it rained and we moved everything inside into the living room. I'll let the pics speak for themselves....starting from the end of the night and working backward. Only because I can't figure out how to put the pics in the right order.
















3 comments:

BarristerBill said...

Yo Megs,

I checked out the Menu on the website and it looks great!

One thing - After seeing "The Jason", I was jealous and I'd like to make the following suggestion for the menu: The Beej - A plain foot-long hotdog.

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby,

Its another saucy night in humboldt county and i'm listening to the be goods and reading this and seeing your pics and missing you and vt so damn much. check your email and call me when the work lets up....
love you madly , b

p said...

you still doing this on mondays?
hey i emailed you back (actually I had emailed you a few weeks ago), I'm assuming for some reason your email place is marking me as spam once again.