Monday, March 24, 2008

Free Shipping

I usually drop Ella off at school before 8am and if I don't have errands to run, I come to the shop and make myself busy before I jump behind the counter at 10:30 and stay there till closing. This morning, I'm sitting here at the bar, drinking tea to soothe the headcold and searching online for a sink for the still unfinished kitchen space in the back. Bill has built a new, insulated door but the room, despite all of our efforts, is still a huge walk in refridgerator. The mopheads freeze over night and we store our soups back there when there is no room in any of the fridges.

Anyway. I'm online looking for sinks and find my way to ebay...looking for the ideal deal. Four pages in, I find a beautiful "butler sink".... it's not stainless steel, but it's beautiful and the deal is just ridiculous. It's a three dollar sink and the shipping is FREE.............free AND it's being shipped from the United Kingdom. I just don't understand and I start showing everyone this beautiful porcelain sink and I'm seeing it in my big, freezing kitchen (soon to be a sauna once summer comes).....

Upon further investigation.....................

it's a doll house sink.Maybe I should get a dollhouse?

No comments: